Company operating in the field of Virtual Asset Service provision that is an established international financial organization is searching for an Internal Auditor who will help to implement and follow Internal Control Rules in the Company.
The Company is currently building new service Platform that requires detailed control systems and is currently looking for a person with an established experience in the field who will fit in the organizational structure of the Company.
Successful candidate will be able to work either from the office that is located in the centre of Tallinn or from the comfort of home, because the Company supports work from home options.
The Company consists of well experienced industry professionals who have established themselves in banking and finance industries over the last 30 years.
- Certification of an Internal Auditor, according to the Auditors’ Activities Act of Estonia.
- Good communication skills in English and Estonian languages.
- Proven minimum 2 year experience in a similar position.
- Understanding about international finances.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Good knowledge of best practice standards for Internal Auditing.
- Salary above the average level in the Country.
- Educational possibilities - paid courses and seminars.
- Sports compensation.
- Flexible working time.
- Great career development possibilities, as you will be one of the people in the Tallinn office.
- Additional bonuses - such as paid "workations", paid lunch.
- Modern work environment.
Kandideerimise lingi leiate SIIT.